Today I’d like to share with you my new project, the one I was thinking of but never had the time and energy to realise.
This project has a name and a logo: Destination Wedding Educational!
Destination Wedding Educational is the first web live training with International experts such as Karen Cinnamon, Karen Tran, Michele Li, Vandana Mohan e Zainab Al Salih.
DW Educational is an intensive live web wedding training divided in 5 days, from 25th to 29 May 2020 from 2pm to 6 pm CET.
The objective of the educational is to provide knowledge, expertise and a fully comprehensive guide to work on the destination wedding market with professionalism and competence.
A new format by Italy Inspires and White Emotion, crafted by Andrea Naar Alba & myself, proud to be colleagues, friends and partner in this amazing project.
We will share with all participants the best practise to establish a relationship with international clientele and deal with the Destination Wedding Market with professionalism.
WHY THIS EDUCATIONAL?
Because Andrea and I know how important is to understand an international clientele, different cultures and different needs, and for many years we have built bridges to connect clients with vendors, explaining their cultures, habits and dynamics.
Now we want to share the expertise of top international speakers and help vendors and wedding planners to understand:
· Know and handle the destination wedding market from East to West
· Understand the needs of the international clientele.
· Know the difference between the different international clients with focus on elopements, civil weddings and symbolic
· Know how to plan wedding for Indian, Jewish, Middle East and Chinese clientele with the different traditions and family dynamics.
You will learn from the top experts of the market, carefully selected, to offer the best experience and the best training and will focus on the following topics:
· Zaina Alsalih, Event Designer & Planner – Carousel Dubai
Exploring Middle East – Countries, Languages and religions that make the Middle East, 3 main weddings, Mila or Katb El Kitab, Henna night and wedding day, Persia traditions, Saudi and westernised couples.
· Karen Tran, Floral & Event Designer
Bringing life to your design – How to bring to life pur design by crafting masterpieces and reaching spectacular results, how to enhance your work and give dept t your floral design and hw to work under constraints.
· Vandana Mohan, Event Designer & Planner – The Wedding Design Company, India
Exploring Indian Weddings – Peculiarity and simbolism of Indian traditi, details on the 3 days of the wedding, numbers, caterers and hw t establish a relations with the Indian client.
· Karen Cinnamon, Expert Jewish Wedding Planner & Blogger – Smashing The Glass, New York
Exploring Jewish Weddings – Peculiarity and simbolism of Jeiwsh weddings, understan jewish culture familiari dinamici and how to understand the requirements of jewish couples.
· Michelle Li, Event Planner – The Wedding Company Hong Kong
Exploring Chinese Weddings – Peculiarity and symbolism f Chinese weddings, rites and planning a chinese wedding.
How to enrol:
Clink on the following link or email me for more information